Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Cherry Mash and cherrymash.com

Looking for candy gifts this holiday season?
Try my friends at Chase Candy.

Home of Cherry Mash Since 1918

Happy Birthday Cherry Mash!

90 Years young and just as tasty as ever!

http://www.cherrymash.com/

I met the fine folks at Chase Candy eight years ago when I was just starting my PC Tech business. The owners had gotten a virus on their home computer. I spent three hours working on it, but finally got rid of the pest. While we waited for the various virus software to scan the computer, we chatted.

I was also getting my feet wet in Web page design at the time. Chase had just gotten Internet access at the factory, and were thinking about starting a web presence for the company. A very nice case of serendipitous timing if I have ever seen one. A long term business relationship was born on that first meeting, but also the start of a friendship that continues today.

Dozens of meetings and preliminary designs later, the website http://www.cherrymash.com/ was born. The website will be eight-years-old in December. The website is WAY overdue for an upgrade, and we are working on new designs to give it a face lift. Check it out and feel free to send ideas about what you would like to see on the new site.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Really? Cherry Mash is my bff, did you know this? Okay after Tab & Nerds, but still right up there! This makes you famous in my book! Nicely done.